The Carlisle Council of Aging interviewed our founder, Mara Briere, about the many services Grow A Strong Family offers:
- Family Life Education Coach Program including Caregiver, Family, Parent, and Grief Coaching
- Parenting Education including Becoming a Love and Logic Parent™. How to talk to kids about mental illness and How to talk more effectively with loved ones (with mental illnesses integrating Xander Amador’s LEAP® strategies amongst others).
- Psycho-education on medical diagnoses of mental illnesses/brain disorders.
- Replanting Lives Uprooted by Mental Illness/Brain Disorders: A Support Group for Caregivers, Family Members, & Others
- Rebuilding Lives Support Group : For those experiencing life transitions due to death, divorce, relocation & other life changing events.
We are a Community Partner with Honoring Choices of Massachusetts. As a Community Partner, we offer the Honoring Choices health care planning information, tool kits and discussion guides to adults and families. For more information about this initiative, click here Honoring Choices
Stay tuned as we are regularly adding new programs!