What We Offer
Grow a Strong Family Inc. supports caregivers & family members uprooted by indiiduals with mental illnesses/brain disorders.
Grow a Strong Family Inc.’s purpose is to address, educate, coordinate, strategize, stabilize, and provide aid and information to support those caregivers and people affected by a family member’s mental illness/brain disorders.
– Family Life Education Coach Program including Caregivers, Parents, Families, Griefwork
– Parenting Education
Current services include:
– Psycho education and health interventions for stabilization.
– Assisting families in transition including separation and divorce, remarriage and step-parenting.
– Communicating more effectively.
– Crisis intervention.
– Rebuilding Lives Support for those undergoing significant life transitions incuding grief, bereavement, divorce, relocation, retirement, etc.
– Replanting Lives Support for Those Uprooted by Someone’s Mental Illness/Brain Disorder